So, here are the girls carving their pumkins, poor Myles was so sick he didn't get to carve his. The girls had fun.
Here is a picture of the spooky Mac N Cheese I made on Halloween. I made it green, then I kinda played a little trick on them.............. I put red food coloring, in little drips on the top, then on a napkin and all over my finger. I started to yell that I cut my finger, and I was so sorry that it leaked on their food. They were all crazy, and Sis got the first aid kit, then I knew I had to tell them it was a joke. I didn't want to really scare them.



1 comment:
I can't believe how much the girls have grown. It is hard to see them. The girls look just like you. Myles is looking more and more like his dad every day.
Post a Comment