MusicPlaylist

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am a great Aunt......





My nephew and his finance had a beatiful baby girl a few weeks ago. Her name is Lailie, hopefully spelled that right. I was so excited to babysit her last week. Thought I would post a few pix. ( You know I love babies) She is a doll! There is also a picture of my mother inlaw, (mamma, or as I call her, LAMB CHOP....oooohhhh she is a great grandma now.....) Congrats, Quinten and Miriah.


The title Great Aunt does make me feel old, more so than turning 33, ha ha ha. Happy birthday ,on tuesday, to my niece Sydney, I love you!

2 comments:

Cami said...

You are so nice to remember Sydney's birthday! HELLO... YOUR birthday is Sunday!!! Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!! :) But, why did you say you were turning 33? I thought you were 27? :)

~ Cami

Glenna & Kevin said...

Hey...I am still older than you!!! My sister is having her oldest son baptized, I can't believe that one of my sisters is old enough to have a child baptized.