MusicPlaylist

Monday, June 09, 2008

Kids really grow fast..... ran out of room in the Mazda6..





Well, we didn't think the time would come so soon, but the kids took up every inch in the Mazda6, so we traded her in. This is the Nissan Armada. It seats 8. I think that is enough room for friends too. We are really happy with it. It does suck up alot of gas, price to pay for the room I guess. Hopefully someday the gas problem will level out.............

2 comments:

Glenna & Kevin said...

We are hoping to purchase a new car, this year, only we are economizing. Need to get a car that gets better gas mileage, we are looking at a Dodge Caliber.

Cami said...

It's about time you post your cool new Armada and show it off a little bit!!! I know I would if I owned it! I LOVE IT!!!!

~ Cami