

Well we had a great day for valentines! Daddy had to work ( don't worry we celebrated on the weekend ), so the kids and I had Mamma (Craig's Mom) over for a little dinner. We made " Love in a basket", our valentines version of egg's in a basket. We had so much fun! Thank you Mamma!!!!!!!!
Next, Craig and I went out for dinner, crab legs and steak, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, on Sat. night. Then Craig surprised me with............................... a new wedding setting. My original ring was falling apart and they couldn't reshape or fix it anymore. He took me out and surprised me with this beautiful ring. It has my original diamond from my wedding ring, the other two small ones we decided to save them for the girls when they get married, Craig's idea. Wow he really made me blush, kinda like the feeling when he asked me to marry him. It was the most awesome feeling, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy, am I lucky, well blessed is more like it!!!! Love you Craiggy!



4 comments:
AAAAHHHH!!!!! I can't believe it! it is BEAUTIFUL! We love eggs in a basket! I cna't believe your Craig! He is one thoughtful and awesome guy! You are lucky! WE love your family.
The ring is gorgeous. One lucky lady...
The ring is gorgeous. One lucky lady...
Post a Comment