




Craig and I went to Seattle for a Mariners game for my birthday! It was so awesome. He planned the whole thing. We had a blast. I am working on a picture from the game. Then these pictures are from last weekend. My parents sent Craig and I, alone, no kids......... or puppy........ to Priest Lake for two nights at the most beautiful home! I couldn't even capture the size on camera! The ceiling in the great room has to be about 30-35 ft tall. WOW....... The master bedroom had the jet tub, fireplace and a walkin shower, big enough for way too many people. It was so incredible. Thanks Mom and Dad! It was like a honeymoon, and we golfed a bit, fun, then got really cold. Ha Ha Ha Here is the link to the home we stayed at........ number F64................ http://www.mtnmillresort.com/Pages/OurFun.htm then click on" Our Homes" and select F64. We had the best time ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:
You have got to be kidding me! That looks like so much darn fun! I love the pictures. Thank you for sharing. . .and happy birthday.
Love Amy
Post a Comment