MusicPlaylist

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mom and Dad...... Aweeee, rare and cute picture!



A rare pic, of Mom and Dad! The neighbor brought this over, from when we were at Silverwood. Happy, Happy!!!!! What is it Mom's usually say, If you keep making those faces, your face will freeze that way.......Hmmmmmm, who knew, Mom was right.........


JK....... Love you Craig, this was too funny not to post. Shalise

2 comments:

dippyrooroo said...

You guys are so cute! And you look great Shalise! It's nice when someone else has the camera, isn't it? That way you get to exist in you photo albums!

Shaina said...

You two look great! It was nice to check out your blog and see what you guys are up too. I hardly recognize the kids. Wow. They are so big.
I've got a blog too. You should check it out.
I've bookmarked yours so I can come back often.
Nice to get in touch with you!